Bloodsucking Freaks

1976

Action / Comedy / Horror

33
Rotten Tomatoes Critics - Rotten 29%
Rotten Tomatoes Audience - Spilled 46%
IMDb Rating 4.8 10 4529

Synopsis


Uploaded By: OTTO
Downloaded 13,106 times
April 26, 2014 at 02:09 AM

Director

Cast

720p.BLU 1080p.BLU
699.93 MB
1280*720
English
NR
23.976 fps
1hr 24 min
P/S 2 / 5
1.24 GB
1920*1080
English
NR
23.976 fps
1hr 24 min
P/S 0 / 2

Movie Reviews

Reviewed by tdrish 3 / 10

tasteless, humorless, mind wrenching waste of a film

Listen up. If you dig far enough into the 70's trash bin of foul and disgusting movies that are equally forgettable, you're going to find Bloodsucking Freaks, a toast to all who love to see women get tortured and murdered for no apparent reason. Sound like your cup of tea? Maybe you should have your mental health examined, whatever is left. Cult followers of this mound of gorilla dung will dig the senseless humor and offensive view of gores that are delivered, however, the vast majority of the population can safely bypass this one up. 97 percent of the film is torture porn, the other 3 percent is the story line. ( If you think I'm joking, then I suppose it must be seen to be believed, or you can just take my word for it, which I strongly suggest. This is damn near impossible to watch!) I don't like torture movies in general, but I did watch Bloodsucking Freaks years ago...somebody rented it back in the day when we had these little things called video stores ( you know, before the internet came along and screwed that all up!) Bloodsucking Freaks is far from anything intelligent. Just like the title may suggest, it's as dumb it sounds. Women are literally flown in shipment cargo boxes and tortured in front of live audiences just for shoots and giggles. Somebody wouldn't give Sardu a good review, which pisses him off, and in retaliation, he wants to force one of his victims to dance with him...uh, do you think I'm making this up? Even I couldn't make up something as messed up as this! His assistant is Ralphus, who stands about two feet tall...what kind of a threat as he, anyways? Together, they run the Theater Of Macabre. And this actually makes money for some odd reason. An odd investigation follows, which renders totally useless, especially since the investigator is more crooked then a New York politician...probably cranked out from the same assembly line. The violence executed is poor quality, obviously fake as hell, but nevertheless still offensive. So proceed with caution, and hopefully, I have talked you out of watching or renting this abomination of a movie. Thank you, and good night!

Reviewed by Leofwine_draca 1 / 10

Reprehensible

BLOODSUCKING FREAKS is one of the most notorious films of the 1970s, an American B-movie chock full of violence, bloodshed, and the general degradation of women. The loose 'story' - if it can really be termed as such - involves the owner of a Grand Guignol theatre who shocks his audiences every evening with his scenes of torture and brutality. Little do they realise that these are no special effects...

This film really is criminally poor and manages to be offensive and offensively stupid at the same time. The overacting cast members mug their way through hopeless roles, coming across as having the same kind of talent as someone you'd see in an Andy Milligan film. I suppose you could argue that as a piece of exploitation, BLOODSUCKING FREAKS comes somewhere between the works of H.G. Lewis and the Japanese Guinea Pig films, but I've always disliked gore for gore's sake and this offering is truly pitiful and mean-spirited. There is some creativity in the torture sequences but the special effects are laughable which lessens any power they might have had otherwise. Horror? Don't make me laugh...

Reviewed by the_wolf_imdb 2 / 10

Little bit of torture porn, a lot of stupidity

Troma is abusive, perverse and also the symbol of unlimited freedom. No one would dare to make such movies these days. Most of their movies are also very cheap attempts to get an easy buck.

This one is really not one of their best. Unfortunately, it is very boring and insanely stupid. There are actually very cruel, brutal and sadistic movies that are also clever and worth the watch - like Salo or even Wozard of Gore (the one from 1970).

Unfortunately the Bloodsucking Freaks looks like a porn movie that went wrong. And by "going wrong" I do not mean it includes torture or murder, but because it includes very bad acting, extremely stupid characters and very plain and insanely boring plot. Seriously, this is non only cheap, but also a pretty lazy work.

If you are looking for a horror / thriller movie, look elsewhere. If you are looking for a fake snuff porn, you will also find better pieces.

Read more IMDb reviews

1 Comments

Be the first to leave a comment