(1) hire out your local family swimming baths for the day
(2) hire a bunch of pretend weapons, some balaclavas, and a bank of CCTV monitors
(3) get 30 random people off the street and divide them into 3 groups. Tell one group they'll be the terrorists, one group they'll be the swimmers/victims, and one group they'll be the cops.
(4) randomly walk among the groups and film them doing whatever they want for a couple of hours, then edit the footage down to about 90 mins
(5) find Rutger Hauer, put him in a small dark room and film him mumbling to himself for a while. Add that to the footage you got in step (4)
(6) get some generic 'important' sounding backing music with plenty of orchestral creschendos and marching drums, and play it non-stop over the whole thing.
et voila, your very own Blast. Enjoy!
Terrorists attempt to disrupt the Atlanta Olympics by kidnapping the U.S. women's swim team. If their demands are not met, the team will be executed. Only janitor Jack Bryant, a former Olympic gymnast champion of Tae Kwon Do felled by injuries and alcoholism knows of their real plans. And only he, with the guidance of former terrorist-fighter Leo, can stop them.
Uploaded By: OTTO
Downloaded 0 times
August 06, 2015 at 09:00 AM