CONTAINS HEAVY SPOILERS
First let me tell the good parts as there is not much of it. Awesome special effects. Roland Emmerich has surpassed well in using special effects... And, that's the only good part about this movie.
The script, whoever wrote it is a complete idiot. What's with all the drama? After this movie is over this is what came to my mind about the film.
1) Sun exploded.
2) 10-15 mins of Joan Cushack with his kids.
3) Then OMG... Earthquake, everybody get in the car.
4) Car almost crashed, we're dead. No, phew! close call.
5) Am flying the plane right into the disaster and destruction.
6) OMG! plane almost crashed. We're dead. No, phew! close call.
7) OMG! Mountain exploded. Fiery ball chunk from the mountain hit the truck I'm driving. My road is sliding upwards. I'm dead. No, phew! close call.
8) OMG! I am in the truck and along with the truck I fell into the abyss.
9) Hey, I am alive and I am seeing daylight. Wait a minute. How did I get off the truck and how did I survive?
10) Plane did not take off right. And, look thick black smoke encircled us along with the plane. We're dead. No, phew! close call.
11) I am in a bigger plane now. I am very close to a crashing plane. I can't lift it up. My plane is almost 85 degrees vertical. We escaped it. Phew! But no, look behind the crashing building. Another crashing building. We knocked the Eiffel Tower. And We're dead. No, phew! close call.
12) Let's go to Hawaii. But, hey where is it? And where is there lava pond in the middle of Pacific Ocean.
13) OMG! We are in total chaos and disaster. Car won't start-up. The guy sitting next to the passenger seat then says, "Car Start". And car starts (What the hell was that? Was that suppose to be a joke? Am I suppose to laugh at this?).
14) Look, I stopped the plane without crashing it. Phew! close call. But, hey no. Me and the plane fell into the abyss. I am dead.
15) Hey, lookie here. Three gigantic metal shark ships.
16) Hello, there Mt.Everest. Sorry to bump into you. Didn't see you there. Let me just pull back and get on my way. See ya.
17) Africa wasn't destroyed. Yay! me, all the continents are gone except for Africa. That's why it's called Cape Of Good. Let's go there.
Action / Adventure / Sci-Fi
Action / Adventure / Sci-Fi
Dr. Adrian Helmsley, part of a worldwide geophysical team investigating the effect on the earth of radiation from unprecedented solar storms, learns that the earth's core is heating up. He warns U.S. President Thomas Wilson that the crust of the earth is becoming unstable and that without proper preparations for saving a fraction of the world's population, the entire race is doomed. Meanwhile, writer Jackson Curtis stumbles on the same information. While the world's leaders race to build "arks" to escape the impending cataclysm, Curtis struggles to find a way to save his family. Meanwhile, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes of unprecedented strength wreak havoc around the world.
Uploaded By: OTTO
Downloaded 259,131 times
February 08, 2012 at 12:36 PM